We're introducing a Konect & ActiveCampaign native integration.
You can use this integration without leaving the ActiveCampaign User Interface to:
- Access a list of Konect contact forms without leaving ActiveCampaign;
- Select which fields you'd like to flow directly in ActiveCampaign;
- Create a new contact in ActiveCampaign when someone fills out a Contact Form.
How to set up the Konect native app
- Log in to ActiveCampaign and go to Apps. Search for Konect and select the app.
- Click on Add an account and select Konect workspace that you'd like to connect with ActiveCampaign via a native app.
- That's it! The integrated workspace should appear under Connected Accounts in the native app.
How to use the Konect native app
- Each form available on the integrated Konect workspace is available in ActiveCampaign as a resource. Select the survey you'd like to configure by clicking on its name.
- Now, you need to set up the required field so Konect can send survey responses into ActiveCampaign.
❗️Please always set up the required field as email -> email. Otherwise, the integration won't work.
- Now, for every question, decide which fields you'd like to be sending survey responses to. Click on "Add field mapping".
- That's it! The connected contact form will send data to ActiveCampaign. 🎉
📞 If you have any questions about setting up ActiveCampaign integration - feel free to reach out to our team via chat or email: email@example.com